From OC Systems Wiki!
OC Systems is looking to hire Software Development Engineers.
- Must be a US Citizen and currently hold or able to obtain, public trust clearance.
- Working knowledge and experience with C++; would welcome candidate with broad range of language experience. Candidate should be a quick learner and will need to learn Ada 95.
- 5 or more years experience developing and debugging software in the UNIX environment, preferably IBM’s AIX and Red Hat Linux.
- Candidate should have recent experience in most or all of the following:
Object-oriented design and implementation.
- Complex data structures in a multi-threaded execution environment.
- Large-scale software engineering practices including configuration management, defect tracking, unit, string, and integration testing.
- Unix Shell scripting (Korn Shell, Bash, Perl, etc.).
- OSF/Motif GUI design and programming.
To APPLY - please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE, NO RECRUITERS**