OC Systems' LegacyAda/390 is recommended by IBM as the Ada compiler of choice for System 370 and 390 mainframe computers.
- Validated Ada 83 compiler.
- Source level debugger, source code formatter, source frequency analyzer, and cross-reference utility.
- Library manager and recompilation list generator.
- NUMWG Draft 1.1 math functions support.
- Object code transporter utility.
- Heap-statistics report generator and execution profiler.
- Support for VM/ESA, MVS/ESA, OS/390.
- ISPF/PDF panel interface.
- Pragma INTERFACE support to VS FORTRAN, VS COBOL II, C/370 and S/370 Assembly.
- Pragma EXPORT to allow LegacyAda/390 subprogram calls from VS COBOL II, VS FORTRAN, C/370 and S/370 Assembly.
- CIFO interfaces.
- Enhanced MVS real-time and input/output support.
- Used to develop Air Traffic Control and Defense Systems around the world.
In cooperation with IBM, OC Systems provides LegacyAda/390, a complete Ada development environment for OS/390, MVS and VM systems, including the R/390 and P/390 platforms. With OS/390 and these new platforms, IBM offers open systems programming in a mainframe environment as a cost-effective alternative to the workstation environment. The result is that many customers are migrating Ada applications from workstations back to the S/390 series computers.