powerada - Graphical user interface for PowerAda development.
powerada [-h] [-gray | -mono] [project_path]
powerada provides a complete graphical development environment for Ada programs. It provides operations on files, directories, sublibraries, and executable programs within a special UNIX directory structure called a project.
powerada has extensive hypertext on-line help. Use any Help pull-down menu, or hit the F1 key in any window to access context specific help, a toolset overview, the PowerAda User's Guide, and RM95 and LRM83.
A description of the interface itself is provided in Chapter 4, "The PowerAda Development Environment".
The powerada command runs the program in the background, so no '&' is needed after the command.
- Gives version and brief command line help.
- Specifies that the X windows display is grayscale rather than color.
- Specifies that the X window display is monochrome rather than color.
- A UNIX directory within an existing project.
the powerada invocation script
the powerada executable
the powerada source-level debugger
directory containing user-specific preferences
defines X resources used by powerada
- This must be defined and indicate the powerada/ada95 directory in the PowerAda installation.
- Names a baselines file identifying aliases for baseline projects.
Invokes powerada on library
alib.list does not exist, it is created, and initialized to contain a single working sublibrary named adalib in the current working directory.
Opens the project
/u/me/adaproj and starts in the directory
interfaces within it.
See Problems and Questions at the beginning of this Appendix.