aprojinit - Create or change a PowerAda project
aprojinit [-hcFk] [-B baseline ] [project_root]
aprojinit is used to create or replace a PowerAda project; to change the parent project (baseline project) of an existing project.
Confirmation is requested before removing or replacing the specified project.
This is equivalent to the Create New Project and Change Baseline operations with powerada.
- Prints version, and command line help information.
- Change parent of (don't delete) existing project
- Remove existing project if any without confirmation
- Make an existing directory the project root, and retain its contents.
- -B baseline
- Specified a parent baseline. The baseline argument may be the path of a project root directory, or an alias named in the currently defined baselines file. If -c was specified, the parent of the named project is changed to baseline; otherwise, the newly created project has baseline as its parent.
- The directory name of the project root.
$POWERADA/bin/aprojinit - the aprojinit program image
- This must be defined and indicate the powerada/ada95 directory in the PowerAda installation.
- Names a baselines file identifying aliases for baseline projects.
# create new project adaproj in current directory aprojinit # change the baseline of the current project to be the # baseline alias drop2 aprojinit -cB drop5 # make the directory build1 a project root, without removing # its contents aprojinit -k build1
See Problems and Questions at the beginning of this Appendix.